Car Accident Orthopedic Doctor
Car Accident Orthopedic Doctor
- We hold our own liens, and work with the following medical lien companies: Marrick, WellStates, Personicare, and Medport.
- Know that your client will have an orthopedic surgeon on board from the beginning. This means great care and extra value added to the case.
- Know right away the probability that your client will need surgery.
- We only refer out for ancillary services and therefore act to cost contain for your client. No unnecessary imaging, referrals, or procedures.
- With our house call service and direct communication we have an extremely high rate of followup and compliance.
- Easy, direct communication with the orthopedic surgeon for coordination of care or general concerns.
- The convenience of having a doctor come to you, especially if your car is in the shop, or you don’t want to drive.
- The advantage of having an orthopedic surgeon direct your care.
- Someone to tell you if you will need surgery or not
- Easy, direct communication with your doctor. You will have their cellphone number!
At Easy Orthopedics we are happy to provide initial consultations and treatment plans for those that are involved in car accidents or car wrecks in the Colorado Springs area. We work with multiple medical lien companies such as Marrick, WellStates, Personicare, and Medport. We will also work directly with your attorney to provide you orthopedic care for your car accident.
What kind of doctor should I see after my car accident?
Most people who are involved in a car accident have pain in many different areas. Whiplash and low back pain are very common, as are shoulder injuries, concussions, and PTSD. While your primary care doctor or chiropractor may be able to give you good care, we feel that there is no greater expert in the musculoskeletal field than an orthopedic surgeon. The knowledge that comes with knowing when and how to operate is hard to match. Our approach is to have an orthopedic surgeon look you over from head to toe and essentially play the quarterback position for your care. We will then get imaging and make referrals to physical therapy and other doctors as needed, kind of like a car accident primary care doctor.
How does an appointment with a doctor at Easy Orthopedics work?
Either your lawyer or medical lien company will contact us to set up an appointment. An orthopedic surgeon from Easy Orthopedics will then call you. Your story is important, and we want to hear it. After that we will obtain all imaging that you may have at an outside hospital or emergency room (Don’t worry, we take care of this for you). The doctor will then come to your house for the visit which is usually around 45 minutes, but can be longer or shorter depending on your injuries. After the visit we will set up all referrals and call in any medications that you may need, we can also give a steroid injection at the visit if needed. You will be provided with your doctor’s personal phone number in case you need to reach him or have any questions. Bills will be sent to your attorney or medical lien company.
How far will your doctors travel for a house call?
Your car accident orthopedic doctor is based in Colorado Springs. That being said we frequently make trips to Pueblo and Denver. Travel outside of Colorado Springs comes at an additional cost depending on the distance. Contact for cost estimate.